Lincoln is home to some of the best trails and back roads in all of Montana. In the winter we have more than 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails that can also be used for dog sledding, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. There are hundreds of miles of bicycle trails for spring and summertime, and countless trails for ATV’s. So, whether you are just out for a little joy ride or hardcore difficulty we have everything you could possibly want!
Snowmobile trail maps are available in various businesses throughout town.
TRAIL RULES & COURTESIES
– Please obey all posted signs and speed limits. Some trails go through private, and state lands.
– Please be courteous to all other riders on the trail.
– Be aware of your surroundings and the changing weather patterns.
– Be prepared for the unexpected and always let someone know where you are going.
– Don’t override your skill level
– Pack in and pack out. Do not leave your trash.
– Respect our lands or we will lose them!
The LVCC cannot guarantee the condition of trails, nor the accessibility to the trail.
If you have a trail that is a favorite and you don’t see it in our maps please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org